Download the FoldingBrowser
It is recommended for new users to download the FoldingBrowser Windows Installer to get started, as it will bring you through all of the steps to get setup automatically. Please DOWNLOAD the installer from the Github page at https://github.com/Hou5e/FoldingBrowser/releases to get started.
For additional info, please see the FoldingBrowser Setup Video.
BEFORE USING ADVANCED….
1. Go to https://counterwallet.io/# and select either wallet that is currently up
2. Click "Create New Wallet" and SAVE this 12 word password. WARNING: If you lose this password then your FLDC will not be able to be recovered!
3. Copy Your Bitcoin Address to your clipboard
4. Go to http://folding.stanford.edu/
5. Click “Home Page” in the upper right corner
6. Click the “Start Folding” Pictures on the right hand side
7. After the download run the program
8. Follow the steps for setup identity when the new window pops up
9. Enter whatever Username you desire followed by the characters “_ALL_” then followed by pasting in the BTC address from your wallet. Your username should look like this:
10. Enter any team you desire. You can learn more about teams by going to https://folding.stanford.edu/home/teams-stats/
11. CureCoins team is 224497 and you should join this team in order to earn Curecoin as well. Please visit their page for more instructions at http://curecoin.net/
12, Make sure to follow the steps of obtaining a passkey going here http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py
13. Bookmark this page for easy access to your folding client http://folding.stanford.edu/client/
Advanced Configuration videos can be found on our YouTube page