Myself and James have been working overtime on talking with different organizations about FoldingCoin and developing new ways FLDC can help the communities of the crypto world and the FAH world. We cannot disclose many of the details at this point but September is looking like a great month for FoldingCoin. Some things that I can announce at this point are:
- Voting for FLDC to get on 2 different exchanges, cryptoine.com and crypto-trade.com
- We have our first partner, everyone please welcome Cointelegraph to the FLDC community and please follow them on Twitter for up to date cryptocurrency news.
- We will be announcing a crowd sale soon to be able to purchase a large amount of the FLDC that our dev team folded early on. All the funds from this crowd sale will be used to help pay for FLDC projects, one big one that we have been working on is finding a way to distribute the coin to FAH members outside of team 226728.
- We have been interviewed by a law magazine about the uses of Counterparty in the modern society and the impact that user created assets could do to the financial world. We will send a link to this article as soon as it becomes available.
- We have worked hard on finding a way to incorporate FLDC with Meetup groups and have been in contact with various Meetup groups including Coinscrum from London, the largest BTC meetup in the world. We discussed the value in having a crptocurrency used amongst meetup groups and the potential of a coin that can easily be “folded” by anyone even if they do not have and hardcore mining operation. Please follow them on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Please follow and like us: