- The most exciting news of the week is that FLDC is now trading on Poloniex! With the first day of trading being yesterday, on Poloniex almost 10 BTC was traded in volume and that helped increase the volume at MastXchange which did nearly 6 BTC totaling nearly 16 BTC of volume yesterday! We still have some more exchanges we would like to get on and emails still are going out all the time with requests. You can still vote on AskCoin and we are currently in 5th place over there.
- I have been working on the new tutorial video and picture guides and have many of them complete. Please take the time to check them out or direct your friends who are not folding yet over there for detailed steps on getting folding and other configuration setup. Plese email me with any other videos or walk troughs that may be handy to have as I will create them email@example.com
- James has been working hard on the new distribution code and testing is going smoothly. We want to make sure any kind of bug is worked out of the system before we release on Feb 5th, but we should have to problems hitting that mark. Get ready to Merge Fold
- We all have been doing Skype meetings all week with new potential partnerships, potential developers, and just general folks who are interested in the project. We love doing Skype’s with everyone and anyone for any reason. So should you wish to chat with us about anything from general chit chat to possibly developing with us, we would love to talk Add me on Skype, username “foldingcoin”
- We have meetings all weekend and will be focusing on finishing the white paper to. Expect the white paper to be done by the end of January
- Ill be looking into the MasterXchange withdrawal issue today, but in the mean time know that they are having withdrawal issues.